Saturday, December 11, 2010

Warm and Cosy

Look where I'm currently working:

Library, Melvin House Hotel
A Proper Library. It smells really good too - proper old books and wood sort of smell.

Library, Melvin House Hotel
Look at the ceiling and the gallery.

Library, Melvin House Hotel
From the doorway. I'm sitting in that chair at the table in the window. It's next to the radiator, so I'm really warm, and have a lovely view of a snowy street.

Library, Melvin House Hotel
A proper look at the bookcases and gallery. You can see the entrance to the gallery (sort of disguised) in the corner - one of the doors is slightly open.

Dean Village, winter.
This isn't the view I'm looking at, it's the view from the room next door.

Dean Village, winter.
Close-up of Well Court.

Lucky me!
blog comments powered by Disqus